Whether you purchased your tires at our store or someone else, we can still repair your tire and get you back on the road Even if you’re not one of our customers, we can still repair your tire and get you back on the road.
We follow the Rubber Manufacturers Association guidelines for flat repairs. This is a step-by-step repair that will insure the safety of the tire and give you continued, normal use of the tire throughout its tread life expectancy.
Our flat repair process includes the following:
1. Dismount tire from the rim.
2. Inspect tire inside and out to assess damage.
3. If repairable, utilize a plug/patch combination applied from the inside of the tire. We do not use an exterior plug.
4. Mount tire back onto the rim.
5. Test tire repair for leakage.
6. Rebalance tire and install on vehicle.